The present PKR crisis arising out of their direct elections have come to a head. Zaid is reported to do an Anwar on PKR just like Anwar did same on Mahathir - taking it to the rakyat or voters.
Whilst I'm not a PKR member I share Matsamankati's sentiments and let matters take their course so things will sort themselves out. A political organization is somewhat like a person. It's just a non-personal entity. Trouble is when things get personal! People or persons are not perfect and they may change - hopefully for the better!
Meanwhile UMNO people must be jeering at the PKR on this CUTI bizness. Well, if PKR members take their CUTI, that's only human. UMNO members have been playing truants all their lives!
- Pakatan leaders urge Anwar to take firm and swift action on Zaid
- Nurul: I don't hate Azmin, I hate cheating
- PKR polls to continue despite fraud claims
- Zaid to stay on as Pakatan coordinator
- Keep PKR posts, supporters tell Zaid
- Zaid hits the road to brief supporters
- Videos -
- Response to Anwar's comment Zaid's allegations linked to Sabah - I
- Zaid tidak akan keluar PKR, nasihat Anwar, Azmin berundur - II
- PKR denies Zaid's allegations of election fraud
- Outside parties, sore losers, third force and two-party system
- Azmin: Let PKR members decide
- Anwar links Zaid to Utusan, won't entertain "outside parties", "sore losers"
- Pembatalan dan penjalanan semula pemilihan PKR 2010, Mustaffa Kamil Ayub
- Withdrawal from Deputy President contest
- Play the game according to the "rules" or quit the game