Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Dear Abby" | New Department in MCMC



You "sakit hati" ke? Boleh report ngan MCMC!

So said Hanief when asked after being grilled for 3 hours by the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) following a visit by some officials over his blog post of March 1, 2011, on Selangor royalty indescretions. They had wanted to arrest him without a warrant and Tian Chua spoiled the fun for those hardworking MCMC officers. They came for him under cover of darkness just before midnight yesterday.

If you're upset by any blog post, feel under the weather, or enraged by anything they write on the net, you will soon be able to write to -

"Dear Abby",
c/o Malaysian Communication and Multimedia

And don't be shy. You can pour out your heart to them! In future they might be able to issue you with an MC or Sick Leave Pass.



Related info

4 comments:

peng said...

Salak, I like the punches you are throwing at them - all soft nudges, but ouch it hits hard at where it hurts most.
Yeah, don't with all agree that MCMC is all but a 'Main circus, Main circus' ministry headed by a clown.

Salak said...

Have a good lunch on a soft punch! ;-)

Can you bake a cake with MyKad on it? Bake one on me!

Anonymous said...

dear abby,

besides this, in an earlier incident, i could not fly like superman but 'msia ada coward cows' still forced me to. currently i am unable to enjoy my son or my wife while these coward cows continue with their lives, where is the justice for me??

Salak said...

Dear Anonymous,

I shall have to relay your letter to MCMC and quote your letter as LETTER #07. Please do not forget your Letter Ref.No.

As this can be very time consuming, your letter will be the last. In any case my broadband is not very broad and the girl at MCMC has not given me a satisfactory nor a broad answer.

You did not indicate how many days of Sick Leave you wanted. Anyway, please ask them again, yourself. I don't feel so well, myself.


[*FOR RETRANSMISSION TO MCMC*]

LETTER #01
Dear Abby,

Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?

LETTER #02
Dear Abby,

I joined the Navy to see the world. I’ve seen it. Now how do I get out?

LETTER #03
Dear Abby,

My forty year old son has been paying a psychiatrist $RM150.00 an hour every week for two and a half years. He must be crazy.

LETTER #04
Dear Abby,

DEAR ABBY: Our son was married in January. Five months later his wife had a ten-pound baby girl. They said the baby was premature. Tell me, can a baby this big be that early?

LETTER #05
Dear Abby,

You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband lost all interest in sex – and he is a doctor. Now what do I do?

LETTER #06
Dear Abby,

I just adore Taib Mahmud's wife. Do you think I should write to her and tell her how pretty she is?