“Meanwhile, Wan Ahmad said the EC would also seek the help of neighbouring countries like the Philippines and Indonesia to provide helicopters to be used for transportation of voters through the election process.” - The Star
If RM52.00 per voter is not enough to expend for the 2011 Sarawak Election, there must be some amends. Election Commission is not dumb after all. As transport is so vital for voters, they'll get more helicopters from our friendly neighbors Philippines and Indonesia. And why not? It might just make the effort more expeditious.
And for whose victory? The question does not arise to EC ... they're just paid to do the job.
- Umno plots ‘foreign’ invasion of S’gor
- BN creating illigal immigrant vote bank
- Redefining citizenship: Illegal immigrants as voters in India and Malaysia
- New voters’ list? Fix the illegal immigrants first!
- Indon voters - Zarzis to Lampedusa and Medan to Penang
- Illegal immigrants in Malaysia