Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lying in Ramadan | PM Najib is so predictable



"...In a statement issued through national news agency Bernama, the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) said that the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu’adzam Shah, had consented to revoking the appointment of Lajim (picture) as deputy housing and local government minister..." - The Malaysian Insider


Why would the Agong have to sack a non-cabinet member he didn't appoint? Deputy Ministers are not Cabinet Ministers. Members of any new government have to take their oaths but the CJ is there to witness, plus some other guys! It's a complete monotony this oath taking is. But it has to be done. If I were the Agong, I would sack PM Najib for disaffecting my dignity and more so might have made me break my fast!


Related Info

No comments: